Palmistry - The Ring of Solomon - Wisdom vs Knowledge
RSS Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

November 2016 News - Supermoon, Cashflow Tips, Crazy Psychics and Robin Bailey's Shock Dismissal From 97.3FM
Robin Bailey Sacked From 97.3FM - A Cosmic Blow!
Happy 11/11!! Meet The 11:11 See'rs Who Changed My Life!
Psychic Reading for Angela Hryniuk, Inspirational Speaker (she's worked with the Dalai Lama!)
Dreamworld Accident - RIP Roozi Araghi, A Gift to Us All

Most Popular Posts

Are you a wordaholic? Markings in writers' hands
Why Am I Seeing Repeating Numbers such as 1111, 111, 222 and 333?
The Metaphysical Meaning of Teeth - Are You Biting Off More Than You Can Chew?
Why do I see 11:11 on Clocks? Part One

Spiritual Health
Tarot
What It's Like To Be A Psychic Series
powered by

Psychic Readings by Sarah

Palmistry - The Ring of Solomon - Wisdom vs Knowledge

solomon babyI've experienced some heavy losses this month, including the breakup of a relationship. As I have been working through my emotions, I've noticed the Ring of Solomon becoming more defined on my right hand (example image to the left, from the web).

The Ring of Solomon is named after the biblical King Solomon (above right). It is thought to be a marking of applied wisdom (as opposed to intellectual knowledge). You'll find it on the hands of nurses, psychologists and counsellors - the type of person who sees straight into your heart and doesn't judge you for it.

Earlier this year, I spotted a Ring of Solomon in the otherwise normal hand of a successful businessman. I commented that it was unusual to see a marking of such sensitivity and empathy on his type of hand. His eyes filled with tears as he told me about his son, who had been born with cystic fibrosis. As a result, this man and his wife had devoted much of their their lives to both business and charity work. It was a very moving story.

Palmistry Alert: Do you have a Ring of Solomon under your forefinger? I believe that it's possible to develop one over time through personal development work and humanitarian endeavours. Please note, this is not the only marking for compassion, just one of the more obvious signs. Some websites have different explanations for this marking, but I have gone with the classical palmistry definition.

Image sources: http://www.indianetzone.com/25/the_ring_jupiter_palmistry.htm and http://sherwoodgospeldoctrine.blogspot.com/2010/07/reading-assignment-for-sunday-july-11.html

16 Comments to Palmistry - The Ring of Solomon - Wisdom vs Knowledge:

Comments RSS
r.singh on Friday, 10 February 2012 11:16 PM
is it good to have a ring of solomon or not ? i have one on my right hand.and i m a business man.
Reply to comment

Sarah on Wednesday, 4 July 2012 10:58 PM
Hi R.Singh, apologies for the delayed reply. Yes it is good to have a Ring of Solomon, particularly in your active hand (your writing hand) if you are in business. if the ring is more of a straight line it shows an ability to analyse people's personalities. If it is quite curved it shows you have compassion for others and are therefore likely to treat them well. Best wishes, Sarah

ringing ears treatment on Thursday, 14 February 2013 12:05 AM
Fantastic posting! You've experienced some heavy losses this month, including the breakup of a relationship. As you have been working through my emotions, you've noticed the Ring of Solomon becoming more defined on your right hand. Thanks dude for your great information...
Reply to comment

Sarah on Wednesday, 27 March 2013 12:05 AM
Thanks for your feedback! Great to hear from you

Uni pathway courses Canberra on Wednesday, 27 February 2013 10:29 PM
Nice information over Astrology. Some of the information in your article is which I have not aware of. I like the article.It is informative. Looking forward to read many more such informative articles and blog posts.
Reply to comment

Sarah Yip on Wednesday, 27 March 2013 12:06 AM
You are welcome - I really appreciate your feedback, looking forward to staying in touch

rsa certificate on Saturday, 23 March 2013 5:24 PM
Thanks for sharing your astrological guidance among us. It was informative and useful. Keep updating!
Reply to comment

Sarah Yip on Wednesday, 27 March 2013 12:06 AM
My pleasure! Best wishes to you

Baltic amber teething on Monday, 22 July 2013 5:10 PM
Really, it was very unusual to see a marking of such sensitivity and empathy on his type of hand.Good to know that ring of Solomon is named after the biblical King Solomon.Thank you so much for sharing such information.
Reply to comment

Wassim on Saturday, 17 August 2013 12:36 PM
Thanks Sarah. I have a Ring of Solomon on both hands and it is a bit curved and well-defined. I am a palmist ! Palmistry7.WordPress.Com
Reply to comment

bone jewellery on Friday, 20 September 2013 6:31 PM
I appreciate spending some time to talk about that, I believe firmly regarding this and so really enjoy understanding more about this kind of subject. Keep up the good. !!
Reply to comment

Amit Gupta on Thursday, 27 February 2014 5:39 PM
Hi, can someone help me with understanding the meaning of fate line starting from the mount of moon with a trident and ending on the heart line
Reply to comment

Sarah Yip on Friday, 4 April 2014 11:14 PM
Hi Amit, thanks for contacting me - I don't usually respond to queries about individual palm markings as I offer paid readings online and in person. In this case, I can only give general advice - your fate line indicates the strength of your Crown Chakra and belief that you are 'on purpose'. If it starts from the Luna (moon) mount it may mean that the owner goes into a career based on imagination, public life and creativity. A trident suggests multiple early careers. Ending on the heart line can indicate changes in work in the 50s. Best wishes, Sarah Y

Alvin on Saturday, 2 April 2016 12:50 AM
I would like to buy the solomon ring but i dont know which hand should i wear. Im currently studying n do some business but the result not that good recently n also my relationship too. So any recommendations and as i know that solomon ring got many types so pls recommend me!
Reply to comment

Sarah Yip on Saturday, 24 September 2016 1:56 AM
Hi Alvin, ummmm you can't buy a Ring of Solomon - it's a marking in your hard you develop by going through difficult life events. Someone with this sign has developed objectivity and compassion for themselves and others through experience. You can wear a ring on your Jupiter finger to add energy to that area of life (ambition and spirituality) but that's a different story. Hope this helps.

ankit on Friday, 2 September 2016 5:10 AM
ma'am I apologise for asking a bit specific question, but I really need help with this. I am 22 years old, and i have had a solomon ring since i was 17, although it wasnt fully developed. now it is developed and straight. I also have a small cross just over the ring, with one of the cross lines cutting the ring. what does it mean? Its okay if you dont tell me the details, could you please tell me whether i am psychic or not and whether i should do something about it. the information below is just something i want to share, just for your record as i will consult you in sometime from now. it is too much to ask i know as i dont have the funds to ask for a reading right now, but i will, as soon as i get a job. additionally , I see the repeating numbers 44 and 444 almost 10 times a day. even more so on peak days, on which the count may reach to 20. on my passive hand, i have an apollo star and also the line of intuition, but it is faint, and not present on my dominant hand. i also have the faint vertical lines on my mercury mount. i have always felt that i was born for a purpose, but i have gone extremely haywire to what i should have done. i am an athiest and a philanthropist by nature. my head line is divided into two from the middle on the dominant hand like a huge fork, one going into moon mount but it is very faint as compared to the on that goes straight but slightly sloping. my most well developed mount is the jupiter and all other major mounts are well developed, even the mars mounts. i possible have an enemy line from mars cutting my fate line . i do make enemies. i have a huge interest in the occult. i have fair knowledge of astrology as well. my hand type is probably "fire" and i have short stubby fingers and a waisted thumb. my grip is quite strong.the bend of my thumb is right angled and stiff. my fateline is broken and interrupted in many areas but much better than the passive hand. the fate line starts from the bracelets. i have 4 bracelets, 2nd one from the top is chained, first one has an island in the centre, 3rd one is broken in the middle and faint, and 4th one is faint but visible and not fully developed. again, i would appreciate it a lot if you could tell me how psychic i am. i would really be in your debt for this. the detailed information is just so that i dont spend much of your time explaining myself when i consult you. regards
Reply to comment