RSS Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

My Psychic Secret Weapon #1- Deniz Akan from Dimensional Healing
21 Amazing Benefits of Breastfeeding - Healing for Mums and Babies
Gigi Hadid's Assault by 'Prankster' Vitalii Sediuk - When Master 33 Lifepaths Collide, Sparks Fly!
Are You Honest with Money? 8 Chakra-Based Tips for Creating Cashflow
What's the Spiritual Meaning of Wallaby - My Latest Furry Animal Totem

Most Popular Posts

Are you a wordaholic? Markings in writers' hands
Why Am I Seeing Repeating Numbers such as 1111, 111, 222 and 333?
The Metaphysical Meaning of Teeth - Are You Biting Off More Than You Can Chew?
Why do I see 11:11 on Clocks? Part One
Palmistry, Megan Fox & The Murderer's Thumb

Famous People
Forrest Bump
Guest Posts
Media Interviews
Past Life Regression
Psychic Relationship Advice
readings by Sarah - Psychic Events
Spiritual Health
What It's Like To Be A Psychic Series
powered by

Psychic Readings by Sarah

Sarah Yip Burger Urge Master 11 Lifepath NumerologyThis post is dedicated to those who want to know more about Master 11 Spiritual Messenger lifepaths and 11 numerology. Many people with Master numbers see 11:11 on clocks, which is why I have a dedicated page for this.

Your lifepath is your life purpose, or spiritual job description while you're on the planet. It's revealed by adding your DOB from left to right (e.g. for someone born on 4 August 1961, we add 4+8+1+9+6+1 = 29/11). There are different ways to calculate a life purpose. This is the most accurate system I have found to date.

Sarah Yip Burger Urge 2 Master 11 Lifepath NumerologyAs a 29/11 lifepath, I attract many clients and friends with 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77 and other double numbers in their numerology. So I speak from experience. Your lifepath is only one aspect of you, and it changes every lifetime. It's up to you to make the most of your potential, that's why your forecast can change over time.

For specific info on 29/11 and 38/11 lifepaths, read this article on famous Master 11 lifepath'ers.

Also, 11 energy affects everyone, not just people with a master 11 lifepath.  If you found this website, I am sure you have master 11, 22 or even 33 energy, somewhere!

You see, 11 can appear in your:
-day of birth (e.g. Leonardo DiCaprio is born 11.11)
-name/s (e.g. Jesus adds up to 11)
-business name/s
-numerology pinnacles or major cycles (numerology terms)
-personal year (every 9 years some people go through an 11 year. During this year they experience ‘life as an 11’ even if they are a different path - read more on personal years in numerology)
-address and phone number. Living in an 11 house is not for the fainthearted…you’ll be put on your spiritual path, asap!

I note that 2018 is a Universal 11 Year. We will all be triggered at that time to see the truth behind reality - that we are eternal beings with unlimited potential for healing and growth.

Wherever 11 appears in your life, is where the Universe wants you to be a source of light and inspiration to others. So even if you’re not an 11 lifepath, because you're probably married, related to, parents or friends with an 11, you just may not know it yet. (For more on your lifepath book a reading or post a question on my facebook pages The Numbers Queen or Lifepath 11)
Here are the qualities of 11 lifepath people (these apply to a different degree if 11 appears in your name, etc.):

-All master number lifepaths (11, 22, 33, 44) etc. are PSYCHIC whether they know it or not. With practice, they can excel at mediumship, clairvoyance and energy healing due to their large emotional field/ aura. They can also do past or parallel life healing fairly easily once they learn to surrender limiting beliefs and ego.

Sarah Yip 11:11 Clocks Numerology You Come From Heaven -They see 11:11 on clocks or repeating number sequences such as 111, 222, 333, 444 and so on, especially when they are 'ready' to know their true powers.

-11 correlates to Uranus (related to eccentricity and futuristic thinking) and the Moon (reflective and dreamy energy).

People with 11’s are similar to Libra, Aquarius, Sagittarius and Aries in astrology (the latter applies if they have a lot of 1’s in their DOB).
Pros of being a Master 11: High energy, mentally and physically creative, independent, incredible stamina, charisma, drive, ambition, love people, are humanitarian, natural counsellors, advisors and diplomats. Bring diverse groups together for a cause. Incredible at manifesting miracles and often protected from danger. May believe in other dimensions and have a connection with outer space/ Star People/ Starseeds. That's why so many of us 11's love to 'starbake' under the night sky.

Have chosen to come to Earth now to help people evolve and learn 'oneness'. Work brilliantly in groups especially charities, spiritual orders and personal growth movements (think of Anthony 'Tony' Robbins). 11's often introduce radical ideas which become accepted over time (e.g. Prince Charles and his investment in organic farming in the UK.)

Cons of being a Master 11: Prone to addictions, workaholism, notoriety (Shane Warne, Paris Hilton and Madonna I’m talking about you!), allergies (e.g. gluten, dairy, chemicals), nervous burnout, need fresh water, can form or join cults, often come from disjointed families, tend towards split personalities, perfectionism, fantasising, can be sensitive especially with a Girdle of Venus.

Must walk outdoors or exercise daily or they get frantic inside and put on weight. Their childhood is often very traumatic to force them to seek out help and learn forgiveness early on. These tests make them excellent teachers from their 30's and 40's. If you have a 29/11 lifepath you are specifically here to help create gender, racial and other equality in your family and community (think of Emma Watson and Barack and Michelle Obama).

As a palmreader I have discovered that many Master 11, 22 and 33'ers have Composite Whorl fingerprints - see this article.

Additional Links

If you are a Master 11, 22 or 33 carrier, please join my facebook pages The Numbers Queen and Lifepath 11 for regular articles.

Or book an in person or phone/ Skype reading with me to discover your soul contract and forecast. Almost 75% of my clients have master numbers so you will be talking to a specialist.

Sarah Yip Master 11 Lifepath Numerology - ARU11 NumberplateWith best wishes,
Sarah Yip (a 29/11 lifepath & master numbers coach)
Palmist & Numerologist
11:11 Clocks and Repeating Numbers Researcher
0408 898 028 (SMS preferred)

All articles on this blog are copyrighted. Content may not be reproduced without written permission from the author. Comments made below will be reviewed before they appear online.

31 Comments to Master 11 Lifepath Numerology - The Pros and Cons of being a Spiritual Messenger:

Comments RSS
college papers on Wednesday, 13 November 2013 10:06 PM
This is my first time to your blog and I've really enjoyed looking around. I will return in the future to check out some other articles.
Office Supplies Perth on Sunday, 16 March 2014 10:58 PM
Thanks for sharing.....

Traffic Management Courses on Thursday, 27 February 2014 6:59 AM
This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best article i ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.

Thomasina on Saturday, 22 March 2014 11:04 AM
(Please note this post has been edited for length) I just wanted to thank you for your comments, thoughts , and most efficient break down of the 11's character, soul and inner most secrets. If that makes sense. I'm an eleven. And my entire life has been a whirlwind of bad choices and bad luck. A year ago numerology became a part of my life, at twenty eight years old I had finally found something that made sense to me. Something other than spirituality...numerology has been the closest I've come to feeling like I am not insane, and my chaotic inner battle is not my own doing and destruction. I hope at least. Your article has highlighted what I've already learned since first finding out my life path number, but your way of speaking, your insight, your own experience has done for me what no other author has managed this far. I'm a recovering heroin addict, on my own pretty much since I was fifteen years old, I have hope now for a future because I have belief in the nagging voice inside that begs me to hold on and tells me that something big is coming. The voice has been there forever. I just tried hard to block it out. I feared my sanity was diminishing. But you have truly inspired me. Seriously...It's more important than one can imagine to finally believe there's a reason for me and everything I have suffered and done. Thank you so much!
Sarah Yip on Friday, 4 April 2014 11:23 PM
Dear Thomasina, thank you for your generous feedback and honesty. It's really good to hear from a fellow eleven and I can tell you have a very courageous soul. I wish you all the best on your spiritual and material journey. Please stay in touch via my facebook page The Numbers Queen. I post about 11 there almost every week...light and luck to you xx Sarah

World Famous Astrologer on Tuesday, 6 May 2014 6:14 PM
Great blog here..

Valentina on Wednesday, 4 June 2014 1:08 PM
Hi! I'm from Argentina. I have a doubt on calculating my number path. some people say that it's not correct the way you say.For example, Tim Burton -born August 25, 1958 8+2+5+1+9+5+8 38/11 BUT 8 7 5 2O/2 ( 3 cycles. Month-day-year) Which one is correct???? Thank you!!!
Sarah Yip on Wednesday, 11 June 2014 3:51 PM
Hi Valentina, thanks for your comment, it's a good question! I believe that Dan Millman's method from The Life You Were Born to Live is the most accurate way of reading a lifepath. He adds the date of birth straight across from left to right. This method produces many more Master Number lifepaths (11, 22, 33) and also gives you more detail about what kind of lifepath you are. I would say Tim Burton is definitely more of a 38/11 (Spiritual Messenger, here to be a powerful communicator) than a 20/2 (Diplomat and Peacemaker). This is a personal decision. If you have further questions please post to my facebook page The Numbers Queen. Happy calculating! xx Sarah

Loretta Maxey on Wednesday, 15 October 2014 7:41 AM
Hi Sarah, LOVE your posts ! I was just reading one , and I was curious about your comment that ' Living at an 11 house, is not for the faint hearted '. I am a life path 29/11, I see 7 's and 11's my whole life, so when I reads your posts it is all too familiar. I have always lived at a 7 or an 11 house my whole life without even realising it until recently. I am currently getting divorced, and have sold my present 25/7 house in which the sale price added up to 7. My house I have loved since I was a little girl is a 29/11 house. I have just recently approached the owners and asked them if they will sell it to me. They have said yes, hence my curiosity on your comment on 11 houses. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Xo Loretta

Tonya Martin on Sunday, 9 November 2014 5:37 AM
I'm your 1500th like on Facebook I have calculated my dates back and forth always the same 29 2+9 11 I think am I sure I'm not a 2 but the spirit directed me to this post and its confirmation I'm indeed an 11.God bless you as you walk in your purpose. Pray that I focus on His plans rather than my own. Tonya

Allexa on Thursday, 13 November 2014 8:32 AM
Hey I'm a life path number 11 so this for real? I'm still skeptical I hear voices in my head sometimes can't tell if I create them or if there is other being trying to communicate to me mentally I usually ignore it. So why would God want me to be an 11? I mean I'll have to figure that out on my own but this whole 11 thing is really hard.
Sarah Yip on Tuesday, 18 November 2014 2:18 AM
Hi Allexa, yes this is for real. I was a sceptic too until I had a number of miracles, including a narrow escape from the 2004 tsunami in Thailand. There is a big difference between intuition and imagination. It takes practice to know which voice is which, but the results are well worth it. Once you trust your self (as in, higher self) you'll never feel alone again. Plus you can manifest really easily. We choose our lifepath,this is not something that's forced upon us. Please join my facebook page You could also get an email reading to explain your master numbers, see my Bookings page. Best wishes and thanks for connecting.

christmas lights installation on Friday, 19 December 2014 9:57 PM

Irina on Saturday, 3 January 2015 11:03 PM
Dear Sarah, It's my first time here, on your blog. I'm writing with one question which torments me and I haven't found anything online about it. I'm 29 now (born on 22.11.1985)and in the last 7 months I had the following issues with doors/gates: 1. I could not enter one day the door from my job building, even though I was the one to open the door every morning for 3 years and had no problems till then. The building has no.11 as address.; 2. I was accussed by my former boss for breaking the hatch of other door (from other apartment which belongs to the organization) and asked me to even pay for it, because he was told I had been the last person there. It wasn't true and I didn't break anything and he realised that when the repairman had told him the hatch is fine and the problem is his own key that is broken. The apartment is no.11 as well; 3.I parked my car near the building site next to my building block just like other 40-50 cars. And guess what -the building site wanted to create an exist exactly through my own car and called the police to take my car from there (and made me pay more than 200 Euro, which is a huge amount of money in my country);4. 3 days ago I broke the door handle from my own room and 2 days ago the door handle from the apartment door. I know that 11 is often represented by a door/gate. I'm an 11 and I've just turned 29 (11). Do you think I'm about to die this year, taking into account all these odd circumstances/messages? 2014 was an awful year for me.. I quit my job, I'm in a law suit with my former employer for not giving me my salary for several months of working, I am full of debts now, because I have not received my salary on time.. Terrible. I found a new job, but it is part-time so it's not like sunshine for me, but it's interesting to tell you that the building I now work in has also 11 number (47) :). Please tell me what do you think about all theses messages with doors/gates. Another point to mention : Saturn has just entered the 11th house and it's located in the same spot as it was at my birthday. So sorry for my long message and full with grammar mistakes :(. I hope you could give me an answer, because I don't know what's happening with me :( and what to do.

Rick on Wednesday, 7 January 2015 2:56 PM
Hey there bday twin! I was born on 1/27 as well and have always been extremely spiritual as of age 11. I had my most prophetic dreams at 11 that have mainly come pass, however, there are still a few that I'm awaiting. My new years resolution for the past five years has been to TRUST myself (intuition)! I am not a follower, nor a leader, yet I inspire people w/o trying because I have great will power, integrity, and on the flip side I attract a LOT of unwanted attention because of this as well. I am also very insecure, have spent majority of my life lonely (although considered above average in looks and character), and I expect nothing but greatness from my myself and others. I was once a push over and very timid. I am now 33 and have grown (maturity) great deal in the past 3 yrs. I attract a great deal of admirers, however, I repel admirers mainly because I am of great character and self worth. I am also sarcastic, impatient at times, and will choose alone time over partying. That was a mini book, I know. I needed to get that off my chest

discount watches uk on Thursday, 8 January 2015 6:48 AM
Wonderful website. Plenty of useful information here. I am sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks for your effort!

danisha on Sunday, 3 May 2015 6:37 PM
nice to read it!! a lifepath 11 Birthdate: 19/12/1996 and i will soon be 19( funny 1+9 = 10 and 1+0= 1) too much 1,lol and I feel like I'm no more spiritual as I used to be yet i am attract to mysteries and it is true, the difference of thinking make it difficult for people to understand me, and i prefer to hide myself inside a barrier that now i am fighting to break out, it is strange , that i feel so protected know by strange unknown spiritual grateful for this, have you guys ever feel empty, like you have no idea what to do,where to go, or feel loss,i no more want to continue my study, its like i want to give up on all of it, i want help?
Sarah Yip on Sunday, 24 May 2015 10:26 PM
Hi Danisha, it's wonderful to hear from you. I recommend checking out facebook pages like Lifepath 11 (my master numbers page) - also consider looking further into numerology and spirit guides. Education is the path to freedom and meeting like-minded people. If you see my page on Find Your Lifepath you can read about personal years, or you are welcome to book a reading sometime. Life is good, it just takes practice to find our path to bliss. Best wishes, Sarah

Zimone on Friday, 25 September 2015 8:09 PM
Hi Sarah! I've been very intrested in astrology and palmistry and have been introduced to it from a very young age (since my mom is a Pisces, which I've noticed are very spiritual) but numerology are still very new to me, and after researching on a few websites including yours I discovered that my number is number 1 / 09-12-1996 but something's just a bit strange, because to be a number 1 you have to be born on either the 1st, 10th, 19th or 28th and I was born on the 9th? And still my calculation gets down to number one! I'm just curious if this means anything?

Zimone on Friday, 25 September 2015 10:32 PM
Hi Sarah. I'm a little confused in Life, I've been very intrested in astrology and palmistry and been introduced to it from a young age since my mother star sign is a Pisces. I'm really intrested in Numerology now and my number is 1, 09-12-1996 , after browsing through a bunch of websites including yours I've noticed that they say that if you're number is 1 you have to be born on the 1st, 10th, 19th and 28th and I was born on the 9th but if you add it up it still comes down to 1? Does this mean anything? Thanks for your help!

Tafadzwa Lee Makwanise on Thursday, 29 October 2015 2:42 AM
Hey Sarah my life path number adds up to 11 when I use your method or 2 when i use the other method,my destiny number is 11 and my soul urge number is 11 as well,i can't say i see a lot of elevens but i have encountered 11s or 111 a lot in my life,.i have always felt very different since i was a child,I was quite distant and reserved and I was always imagining stuff,.so my question is am i a pure 11 or what?

Brendon Michael OBrien on Thursday, 19 November 2015 2:35 PM
My birthday is May 31,1973 .What insight can you give me from this.Also how can I figure out my calculation for my name. Cheers, Brendon

Christina on Friday, 25 December 2015 4:57 AM
Hi, My Dob is 2/22/1976. I'm about to turn 40 and feel so lost lately. I feel stuck and hard to admit, even depressed. Is something normal for 11s? Thank you for this... it is very insightful.

Jung on Monday, 28 December 2015 7:19 PM
A lot of 11's are delusional thinking they are special, the saying "many are called but few are chosen" as well as the saying "Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do" applies.

Kadee allen on Sunday, 8 May 2016 12:46 AM
I'm an 11/22, 4/24/90 I feel I have a really important message to share with the world, I have a psychic ability I don't believe has a name yet and I've had automatic writing since I was 15. I believe you would help with this message, if we spoke personally, humanities ascension would accelerate much faster.

Ajit Khilari on Friday, 13 May 2016 9:24 PM
Hello Sarah my birth date is 7/2/1991 which come 11 as life path number I hope I'm correct. I read your post and yes recently I moved into new house which is in lane no 11 I read your post for first time when I started investegating on numerology. I want to learn and know about my future. Can you please guide me. I think I'm misdirected from my life

Steve hamilton on Wednesday, 13 July 2016 10:09 PM
Well put sara one question i am lifepath 11 personality 11 and expression 1 how does the 11 energy mix while in different core spots i ask because you sorta hit home with a few remarks

Michael Lewis on Thursday, 22 September 2016 3:47 AM
Address 1344 maturity number 11. I'll take it

Lori on Sunday, 2 October 2016 1:12 AM
Hi there, thank you for all the great information on your site. I was told I was a 2 life path. This fit for me as well. The idea of 2 seemed less overwhelming. I have been to your site before and added to a 11. 29/11. I dunno, not sure what I'm suppose to really do with this information yet. I'm still hiding :) But, I see 11's constantly lately, its like I'm being yelled I also just added my phone and address, yup, 11's. Have to say, I'm a little freaked out and unsure. Taking a deep breath and gonna do a little research. Love and light to you!!! :D

Jack Ridgewell on Tuesday, 11 October 2016 4:27 PM
Thanks for the read. I really think i am going mad. I see 11,111,1111 all the time and it drives me crazy. I am a 52 year old man who has just worked hard all my life and now this..... Am i going mad and whats next can someone give me a hand or point me in the right direction... Thanks
Sarah Yip on Sunday, 16 October 2016 2:05 AM
Hi Jack, welcome to the community! As another 11 who sees 11:11, and works with clients who are in the same boat, I have an idea what you are going through. Please see my 11:11 on clocks page on this website for many articles and podcasts. Basically, you are a Lightworker and you're at a spiritual turning point. I urge you to follow your intuition, no matter how crazy it seems. Life will get better and better as you listen to your Higher Self. I am proof of this. You can stay in touch via email by signing up on my homepage. Best wishes, Sarah