Find Your Guardian Angel Using Numerology - It's All In Your Date of Birth
RSS Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

November 2016 News - Supermoon, Cashflow Tips, Crazy Psychics and Robin Bailey's Shock Dismissal From 97.3FM
Robin Bailey Sacked From 97.3FM - A Cosmic Blow!
Happy 11/11!! Meet The 11:11 See'rs Who Changed My Life!
Psychic Reading for Angela Hryniuk, Inspirational Speaker (she's worked with the Dalai Lama!)
Dreamworld Accident - RIP Roozi Araghi, A Gift to Us All

Most Popular Posts

Are you a wordaholic? Markings in writers' hands
Why Am I Seeing Repeating Numbers such as 1111, 111, 222 and 333?
The Metaphysical Meaning of Teeth - Are You Biting Off More Than You Can Chew?
Why do I see 11:11 on Clocks? Part One

Spiritual Health
Tarot
What It's Like To Be A Psychic Series
powered by

Psychic Readings by Sarah

Find Your Guardian Angel Using Numerology - It's All In Your Date of Birth

Ever wanted to know who your Guardian Angel is?

Well now you can find out, thanks to numerology. This article is based on my original research. As a psychic reader in Brisbane, clients often ask me which Angel or Guide is looking over them. That's why I've written this post, to help them and you to connect with your spiritual helpers. Life's easy when you know who to call on! I've focused on the Archangels below, as they are the most powerful Angels you can summon.

How to find your Archangel Protector using Numerology
1) Write your date of birth in dd/mm/yyyy format.
2) Add it from left to right, e.g. 28/04/1956 = 2+8+4+1+9+5+6 = 35
3) Reduce this to a single number e.g. 3+5 = 8. So this person has an 8 lifepath in numerology. Hint: If the sum of your date of birth is 11, 22, 33 or 44 do not reduce it. You have a master number lifepath. Read here, see articles on master 11 lifepaths or join my facebook page The Numbers Queen for tips. Even better, come and study with me!
4) Check the list below to find out who your Angel is.

A Suggested Prayer to connect with your Archangel:
Dear Archangel (add name), thank you for protecting me all my life. I wish to form a deeper connection with you now. Please send me clear signals, starting from today to keep me on track and on purpose. I specifically need help with (list any issues you need solved). Thank you for stepping in right away. I can't wait to work with you. Let the miracles begin! Amen (optional).

Archangels by Lifepath (by Sarah Yip)
Each Angel's name vibration is in brackets for the number nerds among you. I've also included a keyword that corresponds to the Angel's name number.

ONE Archangel Raguel (28/10/1) - keyword HERO. If you are a 1 lifepath (The Pioneer), call on Raguel for integrity and the courage to stand up for yourself. Raguel is a fighter for justice and fairness above all.

TWO and ELEVEN Archangel Uriel (29/11/2) - keyword LIGHT. If you are a 2 lifepath (The Peacemaker) or master 11 lifepath (The Spiritual Messenger), call on Uriel for wisdom and clarity, especially when all seems lost. Uriel shines light in the darkest of times, helping us to see that we are eternal beings who can never truly be harmed.

THREE Archangel Jophiel (39/12/3) - keyword FREEDOM. If you are a 3 lifepath (The Communicator/ Artist), call on Jophiel for inspiration, new ideas and joy. Jophiel can beam you positive energy at any time and assist you to finish creative projects.

FOUR and TWENTY TWO Archangel Haniel (31/4) - keyword GARDEN. If you are a 4 lifepath (The Builder) or 22 lifepath (Master Builder), call on Haniel for constructive feedback, support and healing in work in romance. Haniel loves to reassure you of your worth and encourage people to bloom.

FIVE Archangel Jeremiel (41/5) - keyword YIN YANG or PYRAMID. If you are a 5 lifepath (The Rebel), call on Jeremiel for objectivity and staying power to overcome obstacles. Jeremiel loves to show you the rainbow after the storm. He also helps spirits to pass over.

SIX and THIRTY THREE Archangel Michael (33/6) - keyword TEACHER. If you are a 6 lifepath (The Lover) or master 33 lifepath (Master Teacher), call on Michael for protection against, and the clearing of negative energies.

Michael is the Chief Angel and all lifepaths can request his help 24/7. I always ask him to surround my car with blue light while I'm driving. He's very quick to act! Once, when my friend's daughter had a night terror, I prayed for Michael to intervene. Within a second, the sleeping child stopped screaming and she remained calm for the rest of the night.

SEVEN Archangel Raphael (34/7) - keyword PLEASURE. If you are a 7 lifepath (The Seeker), call on Raphael to bring your life into balance, particularly your health. Raphael brings truth to all communication and can help you to listen to your body's messages.

EIGHT and FORTY FOUR Archangel Raziel (35/8) - keyword WATERFALL. If you a 8 lifepath (The BOSS), call on Raziel to help you to activate your intuitive flow. Raziel can reveal the mysteries of the Universe to you, including how to boost your clairvoyance (clear-sight) and claircognisance (clear-knowing).

NINE Archangel Ariel (27/9) - keyword LEADER or SCHOOL. If you are a 9 lifepath, call on Ariel to show you how to make a difference in society. Ariel loves to help people to protect the planet while enjoying its beauty. I note that Archangels Gabriel (36/9) and Chamuel (27/9) also have a nine vibration. This is no surprise, as 9 is the number of completion and is a sign of great learning and maturity.

Interestingly, Jesus has an 11/2 vibration, and Buddha has a 22/4 vibration. Visually-speaking, Jesus represents people who are equals (see how the 1's both stand tall?) and Buddha reflects peaceful partnerships (the 2's are like swans in love).

Master numbers are always a sign of double energy and heightened spiritual powers, including psychic ability. Having a master lifepath doesn't make you better than anyone else, it just means you wanted to make up for lost time in this incarnation :) I should know, because I am one (a 29/11).

Final tips for working with your Archangel:
  • Google your Guardian Angel for more information on how they can help you. Or print or draw a picture of them for a closer relationship.
  • You can call on any Archangel, any time for help. I'm simply highlighting who your naturally assigned Archangel may be.
  • In my belief system, Angels don't necessarily have a gender, although some have masculine or feminine names in popular culture.
  • We all have a Spirit Team that includes Angels, Guides and in some cases passed over relatives. The Archangels listed are only a starting point. It's best to do a meditation to find out who your Spirit Guides are now (they can change!).
  • For more on lifepaths see my Numerology Basics page. I also recommend the book The Life You Were Born to Live by Dan Millman.
  • I've allocated the Archangels using Pythagorean Numerology. In this system, each letter has a number, e.g. AJS=1, BKT=2, CLU=3, DMV=4, ENW=5, FOX=6, GPY=7, HQZ=8, IR=9. I've used the vibration of each Angel's name to match it to a lifepath e.g. ARIEL = 1+9+9+5+3 = 27/9 or a 9 vibration.

• Happy Angel-schmoozing! Let me know your experiences below, or on my facebook page. I wish you all the best.

To study numerology with me in Brisbane (it's a world of fun), book here
    To have a psychic reading with me in Macgregor or over the phone please check my availability and book online. International and interstate clients are welcome.

With love

Sarah Yip
    Professional Psychic
    Palmistry, Numerology, Clairvoyance and Tarot
    Macgregor, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
    0408 898 028 (SMS preferred)
    facebook: The Numbers Queen

Comments posted below will be reviewed before they are published online.

23 Comments to Find Your Guardian Angel Using Numerology - It's All In Your Date of Birth:

Comments RSS
    behance.com on Friday, 4 July 2014 4:30 PM
    Great content. Very interesting. Good for the non readers as well.

Angel on Wednesday, 9 July 2014 10:25 PM
    What about 10? My reduced number was 7+3 = 10?

Sarah Yip on Thursday, 6 October 2016 1:21 AM
    Hi Angel, please see the information for 1. All lifepath 10's reduce to 1. Best wishes.

Sarah Yip on Thursday, 10 July 2014 12:33 AM
    Hi Angel, thanks for your query, you would be considered a lifepath 10/1 so your Angel is Raguel. Best wishes xx Sarah

Shaman training on Thursday, 17 July 2014 4:11 AM
    You are so generous! I just love finding beautiful and artistic freebies like this. They really brighten up my day, thank you! Interesting topic what you have shared with us. Your writing skill is really very appreciative. I love when you share your views through the best articles.Keep sharing and posting articles like these.This article has helped me a lot.Keep posting this stuff.

Cheapest Voip Provider on Tuesday, 16 September 2014 5:45 PM
    at I found your blog while searching the internet for ideas and good content. It's very informative

JOCELYNE DESRIVIERES on Saturday, 18 April 2015 4:54 PM
    IM HAVING A HARD TIME FINDING WHO MY ARCH ANGEL HIS PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME I SO NEED HIS HELP B4 I DIE PLEASEEE IT WOULD B SO APPRECIATED

Sarah on Monday, 20 April 2015 12:22 AM
    Dear Jocelyne, please have a closer look at the article...it does lay out how to find your guardian angel. I also recommend meditation and yoga. Your angels help you all the time whether you call them by name or not. Best wishes.

Jonathan on Thursday, 7 May 2015 9:30 AM
    Hi Sarah, I may have messaged your personal facebook account as I wasn't sure if I had the right person... I was wondering if you could help me, I believe everything you talk about I am much further into the make up of the Universe than that, my life is packed with synchronicity to give you an idea. Where as people see 11:11 as an example, I see something completely different and I have never found an explaination. I see very often whatever : 44 ie xx:44. But most commonly I see one of the following: 19:44 (this is the most common), second to this 17:44, but then as I said something:44. Can you help explain what this means as in why I see this xx:44 and in particular 19:44 and 17:44 numbers and what they are trying to do to help me please??

joseph agostinello on Saturday, 30 May 2015 4:17 AM
    fb website is Go Chakra & Spiritaul Insight.. I hope you dont mind when i find people who run websites who have high vibration i will post it on my website to share,, love & light my numbers are 22/4 0:)

Lisa Glasgow on Monday, 19 September 2016 8:42 AM
    I requested to join your group!

Diona Naidoo on Sunday, 28 June 2015 11:35 PM
    What about life path 12? my date of birth is 19/09/1955 (f)

Marissa on Monday, 20 July 2015 1:25 AM
    Hi Sarah, your topic is sooo very interesting to me. & I myself do see a lot of 11 11 that I started to google the phenomenon on 11. I am very open to any possibilities & I have been trying to be sensitive of my environment bec they do communicate also through numerology. I know I have a gift but I needed to learn more. Thank you so much for your blog, info & sharing it. It helps a lot!

chanelle ord on Wednesday, 12 August 2015 1:25 AM
    i have been wondering for quite a while now who my guardian angel is?

Lindsey on Thursday, 13 August 2015 11:30 AM
    Hello. I am quite new to this. And I am ever so thankful for "stumbling" across your web-page. My life path number is 3. Jophiel is my Angel. I have not yet called upon my angel, although I feel Jophiel has been fairly active in my life. My jaw dropped as I was scrolling down to search who my angel may be. I noticed under the keyword you have indicated "Freedom". Close to 7 years ago, right after the passing of my Grandmother Frieda, I had been about 1 month pregnant. At this time my daughters name came to me, and so she is named Freedom. I am not sure if I am reading or thinking too much into this, yet I am a bit overwhelmed. Warmest regards.

james michael hay on Sunday, 20 September 2015 10:15 PM

priyanka bhargqv on Sunday, 11 October 2015 7:43 AM
    I have tried to connect with my Gurdian angel but it's not working ....Please help I want my angel to be with me help me to get him

Fathimaraj Anthony on Thursday, 14 April 2016 2:15 PM
    Who is my guardian angel?

Louise Gordon on Saturday, 7 May 2016 8:56 PM
    I was just reading about finding your guardian angel. I went to an angel reading last week and she told me that my guardian angel is Gabriel. 9 numerology can appear in your: -name/s e.g. Louise adds to 27/9 and Yoda adds to 18/9. Archangels Ariel, Gabriel and Chamuel are the protectors of 9 lifepaths Wow - just more confirmation that I am on the right path! Thanks Sarah. xx

Travis on Tuesday, 14 June 2016 4:29 AM
    Where is Archangel Gabriel?

Sarah Yip on Thursday, 6 October 2016 1:20 AM
    Hi Travis, thanks for your query. Please see the section under 9, Archangel Gabriel is mentioned there.

Cherish on Wednesday, 5 October 2016 5:16 AM
    My number is 9. Can you please tell me what this means? Thanks a million

Sarah Yip on Thursday, 6 October 2016 1:19 AM
    Hi Cherish, thanks for your query - please have a look here: http://www.sarahyip.com/Find-Your-Lifepath.html